REQUIREMENTS TO IMPORT DOGS/CATS TO AUSTRALIA FROM THAILAND
Cats and dogs originating from non-approved countries may be eligible for import to Australia. They must meet certain conditions. Conditions include continuous residence in an approved Group 1, 2 or 3 country for at least 180 consecutive days immediately before export. You must meet all other import conditions for the approved country.
Blood sample must be tested at an approved lab in Australia or any other approved laboratories http://www.oie.int/our-scientific-expertise/reference-laboratories/list-of-laboratories
- The animal must wait 180 days from the day of testing before it can depart to Australia - All remaining blood tests must be done in the intended approved country of export ( as in the tests that are required within the 45 days prior to departing)
- Microchip must be inserted before rabies vaccine is administered
- Dogs and Cats worm treatment is required It must be administered within days of arrival but not less than 3 days of arrival in Singapore, South Korea or Malaysia. Your dog must be treated against the tapeworm Echinococcus multilocularis using an approved/licensed veterinary medicine whose active ingredient is Praziquantel, or an equivalent product. You should check with your vet to ensure the correct treatment is used.
- International health certificate, export license-This will be facilitated by us.
- Copy of owner’s passport
In case you choose Singapore as your quarantine country
Original documents to come along with the pet(s):
1. International Health Certificate and Singapore Veterinary Certificate-This will be facilitated by us.
2. Singapore Import Permit -This will be facilitated by us.
3. Vaccination Records-The record must have pets' vaccination histories with tattoos or chips, rabies shots (anti-rabies inoculation) older than 21 days but it must not be expired.
4. Rabies blood Test
5. Microchip Certificate
6. Airway Bill-This will be facilitated by us.
- Export requirements are based on following the import requirements of the importing country.