REQUIREMENTS TO IMPORT DOGS/CATS INTO INDONESIA
- Microchip must be inserted before rabies vaccine is administered
- 1 month after the rabies vaccine is administered; the blood sample can be drawn and must be sent to approved laboratory for
rabies blood test. If pet have an up to date rabies vaccine (no lapse), no need to wait 1 month after the rabies vaccine is
administered. In this case, blood sample can be drawn anytime.
- Cats/Dogs can only be shipped 3 months after the blood sample was drawn.
- Dogs and Cats are subject for 7-14 days quarantine upon arrival in Jakarta
- International health certificate, export license -This will be facilitated by United Pet Express.
- Copy of owner’s passport
Original documents to come along with the pet(s)
1. International Health Certificate (this will be provided by us)
2. Vaccination Records -The record must have pets' vaccination histories with tattoos or chips, rabies shots (anti-rabies
inoculation) older than 30 days but it must not be expired.
3. Rabies blood Test - United Pet Express can assist you on this
4. Microchip Certificate