REQUIREMENTS TO IMPORT DOGS/CATS TO DUBAI FROM THAILAND
- Microchip must be inserted before rabies vaccine is administered.
- Rabies vaccination is required for all dogs and cats entering Dubai from Third country (Thailand ). Dogs that have never been vaccinated against rabies must be vaccinated at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- 1 month after the rabies vaccine is administered; the blood sample can be drawn and must be sent to approved EU lab for rabies blood test. If pet have an up to date rabies vaccine (no lapse), no need to wait 1 month after the rabies vaccine is administered. In this case, blood sample can be drawn anytime.
- Cats/Dogs can only be shipped 3 months after the blood sample was drawn.
- External and Internal parasite treatment require. Dogs and cats must be treated against parasites within
14 days prior departure date.
- For external Parasite Treatment active ingredient must be either Fipronil or Permethrin.
- For internal Parasite treatment, Active ingredient must be Praziquantel.
- Detail of these treatments must be show in Vaccination Record or Health certificate from your vet.
- Dubai Import Permit, International health certificate, export license. this will be facilitated by United Pet Express.
- Copy of owner’s passport
Original documents to come along with the pet(s):
1. Original of Rabies Neutralizing Antibody Titre Test (RNATT). Which referes to the FAVN Report Form - Rabies Antibody Titer for Export Animals; Rabies Serum Neutralization Test (RSNT); Rabies Blood Test; and Rabies Serological Test.
2. Vaccination Records-The record must have pets' vaccination histories with tattoos or chips, rabies shots (anti-rabies inoculation) older than 21 days but it must not be expired.
3. Dubai Import Permit
4. Microchip Certificate
5. Airway Bill
- Export requirements are based on following the import requirements of the importing country.